Accessible Architecture in Lagos
Accessibility in architecture is the guarantee that the spaces built are free of barriers so that they can be used by all people, regardless of their physical or cognitive abilities.
Accessibility is a very important factor and one that has to be taken into account from the beginning of the project because the distribution and use of spaces depends on it, together with the existing topography and other factors.
We design with accessibility in mind at every stage of the process.
In addition to complying with the laws of accessible architecture such as minimum spaces and ramps, we implement other techniques:
- Exterior accesses with clear communication and adherent pavements even with rain.
- Building entrances that are visually highlighted and acoustically recognizable.
- Large interior accesses with great natural and artificial lighting.
- Accessible parking not only for reserved places, but for everyone. Spacious accesses and easy, convenient and fast parking spaces.
- Adapted kitchens, accessible bathrooms, and other equipment and techniques on request.
Tell us your project
Contact us to ask for information, quotes or to schedule a visit and speak in person.